Hello fellow bloggers,
It is a start of a new year and decade and it still hasn’t hit me. It is so crazy how fast time is going. I need to make some new goals for this year, which reminds me I need to get a 2020 journal!
Ok lets talk about 2019 and my favourite books in my 100th post!
M Y F A V O U R I T E 10 B O O K S
- Kingdom of Ash
- A Heart So Fierce and Broken (see my review here)
- We Hunt the Flame (see my review here)
- Viper (see my review here)
- The Beautiful (see my review here)
- There will come a Darkness (see my review here)
- Spin the Dawn (see my review here)
- The Hating Game
- Sorcery of Thorns (see my review here)
I read a total of 68 books in 2019, for the first time ever I managed to surpass my Goodreads goal of 50 books! That was an achievement! I am also proud of some bookish goals that I ticked off in 2019, which included reading more romance, finishing a series I started (I finished 5 series I started) and rereading Harry Potter!
My other achievements, I’m proud of and managed to tick off my 2019 goal list is passing my theory test and getting a part time job!
Definitely happy to say 2019 was a good reading year but in other parts, it was a hard hard year but I got through it so here is to hoping 2020 is a better year for all of us, full of granted wishes and joy.
Until next time,