Guess who’s participating in their first readathon? yay I’m so excited. Contemporary-a-thon is a week of reading contemporary books, starting 11th February to 17th February. I’m in a mood for contemporary so I’m excited to knock these books off my TBR.
This amazing readathon is being hosted by these amazing ladies, I will be linking their booktube, so check them out to see the books they chose for this readathon: Pages and Pens, chelseadolling reads, myreadingisodd, & Meltotheany.
There are seven challenges and I will be combining some, actually most of them because I don’t know if I’ll have the time to read next week. So here are the books that I plan on reading:
1. Read your most recently purchased or acquired contemporary:
2. Read a contemporary with blurple (blue or purple) on the cover
3. Read a diverse contemporary
4. Read a dark, taboo, or emotional book:
5. Read a contemporary you meant to read in 2018 but didn’t get to:
6. Read a contemporary in a non-traditional format (ebook):
7. Read a contemporary with a picture on the spine:
I hope I can read all 4 books I chose but if I don’t at least I tried right?! Anyone else participating? What books do you plan on reading? 🙂
I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend!
Until next time, Asmaa