It’s been a while fellow book lovers! how long I’ve wanted to post this, I can’t tell you how crazy the past 2 years has been but now with more time, I can finally get back to blogging WHICH I’ve missed so much!!! I’ve missed reading everyones blog posts and this wonderful, supportive community!
2018 was a hard year, here is to 2019, may it be a year full of joy and success for all of us!
2018 was not really a good reading year, I read a total of 17 books! I definitely want to read more this year! Here are the books I read:
- The Mermaid by Christina Henry
- An ember in the ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- It ends with us by Colleen Hoover
- A torch against the night by Sabaa Tahir
- The wrath and the dawn by Renée Ahdieh
- Grace and fury by Tracy Banghart
- Onyx and ivory by Mindee Arnett
- The night circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Verity by Colleen Hoover
- Night owls by Jean Bennett
- Too late by Colleen Hoover
- Hotshot doc by R.S Grey
- Noughts and crosses (first 3 books) by Malorie Blackman
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
I will definitely be doing a 2018 favourites post soon!
- City of Brass which I’m loving! such a unique story line and the writing is just magical and addicting!
- Crazy Rich Asians and it just got interesting!
- Complete my Goodreads challenge (50 books)
- Blog more
- get my driving license
- Start journaling
- Eat healthy
- Go to more book events
How was 2018 for you? What are your 2019 goals?
Thank you all for sticking by and I can’t wait to post more frequently!!
Here are other places you can find me when I’m not blogging or watching tv shows (by the way guys I just finished watching YOU and it was crazy amazing!)
Twitter: @ _courtofdreams
Instagram: @ acourtofdreamers
Until next time, Asmaa